Free

„…I am what some call a LAC "permabull", according to them that means that I am blind to anything and everything LAC…“ 

I will take it from here, as it is my opinion, that at least one paragraph from the comment is mine :-). First at all, let me pointed out, that you are what you are – the most bullish contributor on here, on TOB and on Twitter (you even use bermabull there). And you should really trade mark that “Go LAC” end of the sentence. Secondly, we do not agree on the technicalities surrounding the “EV revolution”. It seems to me, you think it is a great future, I on the dark side have an opinion, that the “EV revolution” is a great disaster and certain CEO of a leading brand in this segment is fully qualified to serve a jail sentence on various ground, should not be the regulator be weak/incompetent and should not be granted “silent immunity” by  the administration. And let face it: it is impossible to sent a billionaire to a jail, certainly not in the democracy.

However and despite our differences, we do share a common ground: We both know that the trend is unstoppable and see the future of LAC (well to be precise the future share price of LAC) quite bright. I have been (trading) LAC since Western Lithium (trace of my comments on TOB can be confirmed by few members here) as you probably do as well. The difference is, that I do occasionally trade LAC long and short. And I do more mistakes than you do :-).

And I am not (completely) blind either, I do recognize your effort in digging facts around LAC, not too many do that better than you do. I do find your comments quite useful (not saying that the rest of comments are not, just focusing this particular case), quite likely more useful than my comments lately. And I do highly appreciate our should I say relationship on this site (no sarcasm, I really mean it this time) and to support this position, I will join your followers on Twitter (just please do not ban me). Unfortunately, I am not of an “anglo-saxon” origin, hence my comments do not always have sufficient accent on politeness and “proper style”. It would take too much of comments, should I always apologize for sarcastic/out of context/bit of personal complains about recent development so please take this as my “standing apology” for any future comments. And I hope you know that my sins are not at your fault, but it just made me feel better to put it this way, but I still like you :-). Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply