Free

Cal, just a wild guess... but I suspect that they will change the venue listed for the public meeting on 1 December.

"The Public Hearing will be held on 1 December 2021 in Winnemucca, Nevada at 6:00 p.m. at the following location: Boys and Girls Club of Winnemucca 1973 Whitworth Way Winnemucca, NV 89445"

I haven't been to that Boys and Girls Club in Winnemucca but the one in Reno would certainly have a problem handling a large crowd if the opposition organizes like I suspect that they will and demonstrate against the permit.  Guess we will find out on 1 December.  Max and Will may not succeed in blocking the permit process ( I sincerely hope they fail miserably!), but they still have the ability to raise quite a commotion with their attempts at disruption of the process.  Should be interesting to follow. I suspect that the event will have some coverage on the News programs here in Nevada.

By the way, for those LAC investors living here locally in Reno/Sparks, the LAC office is over on South Kietzke across from and a little South of Lowe's and on the West side of I-580.  This is the same building where 2nd Congressional District Congressman Mark Amodei has his office.  Their address is:  5310 Kietzke Lane, Suite 200, Reno, NV 89511. 

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply