Free
Message: Re: What does everyone think of the news just posted?

Hi, Cal.  Still vertical and still watching in the background.  Have to make sure Pavel doesn't push the envelope beyond terminal velocity.  I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts and particularly I have enjoyed seeing the tenor of the Hub remain congenial and informative.  That is, after all, the whole idea behind Agoracom.

We have a small but truly great group of contributors.  My sincere thanks to you all.  

Truthfully, I enjoyed a break.  I don't doubt that it wasn't beneficial both ways.  

Fantastic to see the surge in share price of LAC.  Almost unreal to those of us who have waited so many years for this event.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone here has already posted the old article of Austin Craig from 3 November 2021 he wrote for Seeking Alpha about LAC, but "just in case"..

Lithium Americas: An Undervalued Long Term EV Powerhouse (NYSE:LAC) | Seeking Alpha

Sure, that article is now "old news", but I found it as affirmation for all of us who view LAC in the long term perspective and validation of our tenaciousness extending through the previous up and down Yo-Yo earlier this year and prior to that some dark days.  Things change and finally it looks like that for LAC things have indeed changed for the better.

Best of luck to all.   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply