Free

Just want to point out that another member reported this individual, Mark312 ( joined Agoracom only on 21 January 2022) for this blatant "Violation" of the 6 Rules.  I won't mention who first reported this Violation so as to protect his identity, but if he wants to volunteer that information on this forum then so be it.  My point is that seeing someone else report Violations, when legitimate violations occur, is just validation that this Agoracom LAC Hub is a working and cohesive group and that fact foretells a great future for this Hub.  Thanks!

Agoracom Administrartion is "Processing" the complaint filed against Mark312.  

A word for future caution in similar circumstances to all Hub members:  The majority of the times we have seen posts that legitimately are in contravention to the 6 Rules of Agoracom you will see those posts from Agoracom members who are brand new members of Agoracom and have established their identity with Agoracom as new members for the sole purpose of putting forth a post that clearly is in Violation.  I have seen this happen over and over again.  It is a good habit for established members on this Agoracocm Hub, or on any other Agoracom Hub, to always check out how long someone posting a questionable post has been a member.  Another tool is to examine their Post History if they are not a new member.  Usually the Post History will show other questionable posts if there is a real problem.  The exception is when an established member uncharacteristically steps over the line.  In those instances it can help to show your support of the previous posts from that individual with comments by you to Agoracom Administration.  I don't hesitate to contact Agoracom Administration to back up a member who has otherwise been in good standing.  I encourage you to do the same.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply