Free
Mar 13, 2022 06:43PM
Mar 14, 2022 11:27AM
Mar 17, 2022 02:04PM
Cal
Mar 18, 2022 10:04AM
Mar 18, 2022 10:24AM

Cal - I third that. If we get shares then there are no tax consequences. I think that's what you were speaking of. If we get cash then yes. And we might get the chance to choose how we split our interest meaning can I pick my share to be all converted to LAC or all TP. I believe this choice and the cash as being a very low probability. 

I just got cash for a company I owned that got bought out and delisted. My shares were held in escrow for some period without my ability to access them while this sale was worked out. I made something like 4x my money in less than 2 years which was great but then I would have been forced to pay taxes if it wasn't held in my IRA. I have a much greater stake in LAC. This is why I'm so up in arms about this absolute left turn in Jon's strategy. 

The C-O build-out of phase I was painstakingly slow as a build-out go but it really could not have been much better given construction cost and going to market timing. I bet the timing of this project will go down as one of the best in the lithium world. 

There are so many scenarios here. I think the South America assets combined are greater than the value of TP. I can also see things changing within the South America assets prior to spinning off TP. That would be cramming in a lot of changes but not out of the realm. I will be very interested in how an independent board will establish these values. 

Will all this pan out for us investors. Yes, I believe so but my god let's keep our eye on the ball and start producing lithium.

Mar 20, 2022 09:06AM

Mar 21, 2022 12:20PM
Cal
Mar 21, 2022 04:44PM
Mar 22, 2022 05:05AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply