Free
Message: Austin Craig: Goldman Sachs Got It Totally Wrong, Providing Buying Opportunity On Lithium Americas

I understand your concern. The economy can really slow down if we hit a prolonged recession.  But then every stock will suffer consequences, some more and some less. I think LAC is a much safer bet. Even though infrastructure might fall behind, Europe has no choice but to continue to search for alternative energy since it committed to weaning itself from Russian gas. Personally, I don’t think they will be able to fully implement this, but it is partially possible.

In the US – the upper middle class can easily afford a small electric vehicle, combined with tax incentives and added expenses of fuel– EV become somewhat affordable if one owns a house. The charger can be easily installed in a garage. My brother has two, one full EV and another the hybrid van, he loves it.

When it comes to Karl Marx- believe me, I know all about that fellow and his economic theory. It works well in the theory, good examples were the former USSR, Cuba, Venezuela, etc. China caught all pitfalls of its system and realigned itself to a free market. I don’t think we should worry about the death of  free-market system. I am much more concerned with ongoing war which is fueling recession. Hopefully, cool heads will prevail to avoid global hunger and possible disaster.

I believe that investing in commodities is the right way to go during the trial times we experience now. So, lithium/ LAC is a good choice.

New Message
Please login to post a reply