Free

„…I can guarantee you that those problems will be solved…“

Quite possibly, however how does that help you with your Model X? It will not, it seems to me, that you are stuck in a position of a “beta tester” for likely the biggest stock exchange scam of this century.  Just to add the salt to you injury, Musk just fired over 200 people from the unit which develops the “self-killing feature”. Not to mention, that the head of the unit has been on a sabbatical leave for some time.  So do enjoy the great feeling from you car till it last, because if you had any hopes, that the car may be able to drive you around in the near future, you may find that hope short of fruits. If I was in your shoes, I would probably wait a bit and then I would try to sue TSLA for return of all the money, based on the ground that the only reason my purchase was the promise of the “full self-killing feature”. Then I would buy a decent car :-).

“…Batteries are just replaced and then you have a good used car…”

Very likely not. At the moment, the cost of the battery makes its replacement impractical as 40% of value of new car is just the battery. Assuming, that the car looses 15% of its value every year, once you are out of warranty, the battery change would just double the value of the car.  Some time ago, I have came across an article, which describes how the Tesla battery survives till the end of warranty: simply said, Musk is cheating. Your battery has higher capacity than declared and that extra power is only released to offset the loss of capacity. Of course if there is a wrong module, the battery has to go no matter what.

New Message
Please login to post a reply