Free

rkeeb:  "I am generally a believer in and fan of the media"

rkeeb, glad to see the "media" has one fan.  On the other hand I am definitely not standing in that line.  My vision of that subject is influenced by countless misrepresentations and sloppy research by reporters attempting to cover subjects in the medical and technical fields without the background in those areas necessary to yield a valid analysis. 

Poor preparation (PPP is an acronym that applies, I will let you guess as to the words for each letter) seems to almost be a requirement for today's "Journalists", in my opinion. 

It is only an opinion, but until I see genuine evidence to the contrary it is the one I will maintain.  That being said, it is only fair to mention that there are, of course, many exceptions to that observation.  The exceptions are like Roses among the Thorns.... with a preponderance of Thorns.

So, in respect to the quality of today's "Journalists" we will respectfully disagree.  Not a problem, I have nothing but the highest respect for all of your other opinions.  Who says we all have to have the same opinions, eh?  Life would be so boring if that were the case.

Onward through the FOG!

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply