Free

The link below gives an insight as to how radical DGR is and just what type of behavior is "OK" by their book:

Britain's New Eco-Sabotage Group (dgrnewsservice.org)

As for your questions about the beliefs of DGR and about Max Wilbert I believe that if you go to the link below and scan down in that debate report to the remarks of Max Wilbert those remarks will illuminate the situation nicely and reveal the extent of the radicalization of Mr. Wilbert:

A Debate on Collapse: Noam Chomsky, Max Wilbert, and Miguel Fuentes (dgrnewsservice.org)

Seen enough?  Well, if your answer is no then just go to the DGR News website and peruse the garbage that they spit out on a daily basis.  They make no effort to disguise or hide their radicalization, yet the "mainstream media" here in the U.S. often points to Mr. Wilbert and quotes him as if he were "Mr. Middle America, average U.S. citizen".  He is NOT!

DGR is a double whacko group... not just your average tree huggers. 

Please do not accept blindly my own assessment.  Go to the DGR website and read about for yourself and then make your own analysis.  First hand review of the sort of stuff being published over at DGR is the very best educational tool to update your knowledge base.

Now before Agoracom objects to my present post, please remember that I am posting this information about Mr. Wilbert and about DGR only because they are key figures in the Thacker Pass Resistance movement and it is important, in that sense, to know just who they are and what they represent.  That "Resistance Movement" is currently a key obstacle to the successful completion of the start of LAC's Thacker Pass Mine construction and, it is conceivable when considering how radical these folks are that they may be a force to reckon with in the years to come for LAC at this mine site or any other mine site involving LAC and a whole host of other mining companies. They do not  constrain themselves to purely legal methods of "protest" and we need to keep that non constraint into our continued vigilance even after LAC wins the current legal battle and begins construction at Thacker Pass.

Being uninformed about their background only serves as a huge impediment to fully understanding the Resistance to Thacker Pass movement.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply