Free

Excellent. Inflation Reduction Act! Sounds to me like a declaration of a war. I am really impressed the way the politicians are “improving” this country up (sorry the proper term has not passed the filter). I would say, that unless the IRA contains a provision for cuts in the government spending, it is likely not going to work. I have followed the link, and the first think I have seen is.... correct, a tax break for those buying EV. Yeah. Lets print bit more money, this time in the name of the “green transportation”, which is actually not green at all, but who cares. I am sure, there is also a provision explain, who is going to pay for that gift.  

It reminds me  of another brilliant idea from the office of the governor of California. He wanted to fight high petrol costs by actually giving any driver in the state a $400 check. I am not sure if that went through, but it looks like a work of the same person. Fighting inflation by giving money away like that, that clearly demonstrates a deficit of brain cells in heads of those, coming with such ideas.

New Message
Please login to post a reply