Free
Aug 02, 2022 08:43AM
Aug 02, 2022 11:48AM

Surprisingly ORA is actually UP a fraction this morning on its stock price.  I don't thinkg LAC would go "UP" should a similar occurence happen regarding the project at Thacker Pass, but on the other hand, does anyone seriously believe that Jon Evans would voluntarily halt construction plans at Thacker Pass if we manage to dodge a bullet with Judge Du?  I don't think so!  

What on earth got into ORA?  They are no small puppy because they have geothermal projects all over the world.  Existing projects in full production.  

Certainly this is a topic whereby we might profit simply from a better insight into "What just happened?" regarding Ormat's decision to voluntarily halt construction.  What were they thinking???

Now we have some real detectives on this Hub who love to dig into the details of any and all issues regarding LAC.  My hope is that one or more of those "detectives" will turn his or her efforts toward finding out what the "real skinny" is behind this otherwise inexplicable move on the part of Ormat.

What possible benefit comes to Ormat by suspending, at a possible cost of $30,000,000 or more, the Dixie Meadows project?

Okiedo

Aug 02, 2022 12:24PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply