Free

I would like to commend you again for really good posts, very current and objective. As previously mentioned, I don't know the US procedure, but I hope that the trend is the same as here in Denmark? We have had quite a few of the same problems around large wind turbine projects, especially projects close to the coast. The conclusion is that what could not be done just 3 years ago because of the environment and nature conservation associations, is now possible. There has simply been a shift from the political side that now... the green transition must be accelerated, whatever the cost. This is of course due to the CO2 effect, the Ukraine war, and the fact that we must be independent of external energy.

Of course, we must recognize that the production of Lithium will burden the environment, but if it is done in a responsible way, it should be possible to limit the burden, and then we will totally help benefit the green transition. Time is with us, and I'm giving it a chance in 2023. If we do not have an approval during 2023 at the latest, Lac is still a good company and the price is still too low, but there will not be the same potential at all and purely development-wise not in a direction that suits me for the purely political risk for the Argentine portion be too large. We probably also have to accept that it is over the next 10 years that the big increase in the EV market will happen, and recycling will also become a business, and here I also see Lac US becoming a player, but not Lac Agentina. Overall, I see Thacker Pass as the driving force to build a network for the supply of sustainable Lithium batteries. I know we invest to make money, but my experience is also that if you don't care about your surroundings, you lose in the end. Let's hope it goes like the fairy tale "the ugly duckling turns into a beautiful swan" Let's see USD 100 in 2023.

New Message
Please login to post a reply