Cal
Oct 28, 2022 09:34AM
Oct 28, 2022 12:23PM
Cal
Oct 28, 2022 03:21PM

Oct 29, 2022 05:32AM

Oct 29, 2022 12:18PM
Oct 30, 2022 03:41AM

Good comment. Unfortunately, we are in a waiting position for Lac, so it is difficult to see what will come and how it will affect SP. For me, it's a question of whether the case is intact, and I think it is. At the same time, I think the big investors are still waiting for first production and a new budget for 2023. It is of course difficult for the Lac management to predict the future when they do not know the decision or whether the state loan will be implemented. Still, we could use some indications, such as different scenarios.

Here in Denmark, we pay 33% tax on share profits, but can set off losses in the year, and if it cannot be used in the year, it is carried forward to the following years.

That's why you have to remember when you take a profit and have no losses, you have to find a new share that gives a good profit, otherwise it's better to be on standby for a while if it's a company that otherwise works well. Therefore, I prefer to take the decline and rise quietly and then hope that we reach a slightly better course before taking a profit, for me we need at least 100. For Lac, I work with a 10-year plan, where I sell half at 100 or higher. When we do not reach 100 in no more than 3 years, I will take the plan up for revision, or if there is again a postponement of Thacker until 2024, I will also revise my plan.

New Message
Please login to post a reply