Free
Message: GM's over half a billion equity investment and supply agreement with LAC

First, I would like to mention that the news was mentioned here in Denmark, that GM is investing in a large Lithium company. Unfortunately not with the name mentioned. Otherwise, as previously mentioned, I am very positive about this investment, and will mention here a few reasons for it:

- GM will help get approval through

- Splitting will happen and value will become visible

- Lac US has secured a large and secure customer for many years to come, and together they may be able to develop the battery sector even better, remember recycling will be a large area.

- In step 1, GM will become a 9.9% large share holder of Lac, and this will provide additional stability and ensure a steady increase for the next several years.

- GM will, after approval and in the event of a split, probably amount to approx. 20% of the new US company. It may well be that the GM price is low, from the perspective of us shareholders, but I believe that the Lac management has chosen the best option. We have to remember that the lithium price can rise and we are happy, but it can also fall, and it is good to have good agreements so that you don't have to go to the spot markets and sell. There is enough lithium, the problem is getting permission and the ability to produce it to a good quality.

Note: My experience is that the big players did not buy yesterday, but first have to read the announcement and analyze a little, and then buy in, although not with all their desire because the approval is missing. I think we will have a lot of runs here in 2023. First up to 30, then 40 when we hear from CO income, approval of Tahcker then we will see 60, after complete splitting we will have a total value of at least 100. Shouldn't we lean back and enjoy the journey, patience is rewarded.

New Message
Please login to post a reply