Free

I have to admit that I find it difficult to understand that there is anyone selling at this level. My best bet is that it is a large seller with a good portion. It may be the big buyer who went in at 22, but then they haven't made much money. There are probably other big ones that we don't know about, and it could be short, I don't think it's too big, the share isn't, and they've probably been waiting for a no go to approval, and that risk has been greatly minimized, if not removed. I think it's more likely to be Gangfeng starting to pull out because there's no reason to be in anymore? Remember Gangfeng has so many activities worldwide that they can use their capital better on other investments, because they know that it makes more sense to be out when a split comes. I wonder if they will get more out of investing in, for example, Argentina, where they can get faster production, just the expansion of CO wastes a lot of money. Let's see what happens, I think we are somewhat higher at the close on Friday.

New Message
Please login to post a reply