Free

I love your description, which has also given many a slightly different angle. You could very easily be right about future delays, but my feeling is also that they should be able to speed up, but do not want to announce an acceleration because it can give ammunition to opponents of the whole Thacker project, so we just have to be patient and believe on the dependence on Lithium is increasing.

The valuation has completely fooled me and it's probably because CO is delayed and now all investors want to see sales. The value of Thacker is not included at all, and this can only be because, unlike for example chatgpt, we already know now that sales from Thacker will come in 3 years at the earliest. Normally, stocks are traded on expectations, but that obviously does not happen for this mining stock. However, I think we will improve over the next few years, but have reduced slightly, mostly because it is boring to lie still for too long. However, my position is reasonable, and I still think the management is doing ok.

New Message
Please login to post a reply