Free

To everyone on this great forum. When I do not participate in the debate about the opposition to Thacker, it is because I live in Denmark and am therefore not affected by any environmental impacts, so it would not be fair to simply go against it. Why am I still an investor? I am because I see Thacker as the project world wide that works best on a reasonable and gentle solution to the extraction of lithium, and the logistics for the US will be optimal and efficient.

Can't understand SP not climbing up, but it must be uncertainty about the split, which seems to me to be a max of USD 27.

Therefore, this division should have been completed much faster. This scheming game can only benefit Lac's management team so that they can secure a place in the next companies. Know that division is a necessity, but get it done so that values become visible. We must keep in mind that new investors will see the US part as perhaps a value with at least 3 years of investment time. Likewise, there will be many who are not interested in the Agentine part due to uncertainty and the political regime.

Well, I'll give it another shot for the rest of the year and we'll see from there.

With a direct value calculation, we should many times up?, but the accommodation does not always decide.

New Message
Please login to post a reply