Free

HC, in regard to Cal talking about selling shares I suspect he is referring to a need to raise funds.  I also mentioned that I might have to sell some shares, not because I want to but because of the day to day demands to "pay the bills".

I don't think Cal is going to cash out of the major portion of his holdings.  If I have to sell some shares then I will, but at the same time I will keep the overwhelming majority of those shares I own and only sell what I absolute need to considering financial obligations.  

I can't speak for Cal, but I know that he is a die hard LAC fan and still has hope that his financial commitment to LAC will ultimately provide a good ROI.  My thoughts exactly!

There isn't much doubt that the present time is a difficult one for all long time LAC stock owners.  Maybe, in retrospect, the "Traders" win vs the "Buy and Hold" group.  Actually, there is no "maybe' about it.  If I had it to do over again I would have done a lot more trading.  A lot of selling and followed up by buying back at a lower price.  There has been plenty of opportunity with LAC over the past 10-15 years to capitalize on trading.  How much opportunity have we had with "Buy and Hold"?

Best to all LAC owners.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply