Free

Thanks, rkeeb, for that contribution.  The promise of DLE rendered by more than one Junior Varsity lithium mining company and  a vast array of wannabees is still something that captures my imagination.  I can't help but wonder if it hasn't been given consideration, due or otherwise, in regard to the processing of lithium clay and, for that matter, also to hard rock lithium mining.

Perhaps DLE is only amenable to the processing of lithium brine, however as my meager understanding of the proposed processing eventually to be used at Thacker Pass is concerned I believe that somewhere in that processing a slurry of some sort is created.  It has been awhile since I have read the details of the proposed processing cycle for Thacker Pass, so forgive me if my memory is entirely in error.  If, however, a slurry is part of that processing then might it be within the realm of possibility for DLE to be applied?

Full disclosure:  I have no training in mining, none whatesoever.  My interest in DLE as possibly being something that could have application to the situation in Thacker Pass may be nothing but self delusion.  If I am on the wrong track in even thinking about DLE related to Thacker Pass then I would appreciate being corrected by anyone who has an education in the fine art and science of mining rather than see myself continue on a course unjustified by the realities of requirements for DLE application.

Thanks ahead of time.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply