Free

Lithium price per metric ton closed at a little under $12,600.  We are not going to see an increase in the share price of LAC and/or LAAC until we see the price of lithium go up again.  These days $14,000 per metric ton is looking really good.... from a distance, a long way off.  The major lithium mining companies are still pumping out lithium for the market because even with this low price per metric ton they are able to turn a profit, but on the other hand..  can you imagine the panic in those developing lithium mines by the "Juniors"?  Probably not all that different than the dispair some of us invested in LAC and LAAC are feeling, only worse for the Wannabees.  LAC and LAAC "should" be able to weather the storm until the market price for lithium starts to come up again.  Honestly, I didn't anticipate that we would have to look UP to see a $14,000 per metric ton price, but that is life in the "Fast Lane".  

LAC and LAAC will, in the meantime, continue to develop their assets and Thacker Pass will continue to limp forward toward eventual completion.  Eventually there will be a partial recovery of lithium prices and with luck that recovery will coincide with the ribbon cutting ceremony in 2027 when Thacker Pass finally goes on line with production.

It is difficult to maintain optimism for LAC and LAAC, however I remind myself of how much more difficult it would be if I were, instead, invested in one of the Junior "Wannabees" who have not overcome all of the obstacles that LAC and LAAC have already surpassed.

Probably just talking to myself here on this message board.  Hanging on to LAC and LAAC investment is a lonely job a this juncture of the journey.  Understandably, eh?

Daily Metal Price: Copper Price (USD / Pound) Chart for the Last Month 

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply