Free

Oct 18, 2024 08:58PM

Interesting note, Bodysurfer.  I would think that with all the money spent by LAC for the Lithium Technical Development Center that they would have not gone this far without some significant degree of confidence in their methodology for extraction, especially since they are claiming that it is now fundamentally borrowed from known mineral extraction methods.  My biggest concern remains: how does the method they have selected compare with other methods that are being developed for lithium extraction, especially the wide selection of various types of DLE methodology.  I really hope someone addresses the DLE methods as in relationship to LAC, if there is even the possibility of a "relationship".  That doesn't mean I am not interested in further follow up along the avenue you have opened up, especially if and when you talk more with Dennis Bryant.

On the other hand I suspect it might be fair to point out that LAC has taken a wide divergence from the direction that existed back in the days of Western Lithium.  And it has overcome what may have been seen as impossible obstacles at that time considering all of the permit process, environmental advocate opposition, native American opposition and legal battles that have been won under the direction of Jon Evans since those Western Lithium days.

I think in the scheme of things LAC investors and LAC detractors often forget the assessment by the Environmental Scientist Professor Emeritus from UNR, Dr. Glenn Miller.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/12/17/politics/lithium-mining-energy-climate/index.html

https://www.rgj.com/story/opinion/voices/2022/02/22/opinion-thacker-pass-lithium-mine-important-nevada-us-and-world-miller/6892338001/

Professor Miller had looked at the methods proposed at that time for extracting lithium from lithium clay.  I haven't  heard anything from him since those opinions of his from 2021 and 2022.  I don't even know if Professor Miller is still alive, but I view his opinions from that 2021 and 2022 era to be elements of essential content for the continuing achievement of LAC in overcoming one obstacle after another.  JMO

No doubt the saga of the Thacker Pass Mine is one that could easily engage the curiosity of anyone who spent just a little time untangling all of the different pro and con stories over the years, regardless of whether or not their curiosity was inspired by ownership of shares in LAC. 

It is a fascinating story.

Okiedo

Oct 19, 2024 12:46AM

Oct 19, 2024 02:46AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply