Free

Oct 18, 2024 08:58PM

Oct 18, 2024 10:51PM

Oct 19, 2024 12:46AM

Thanks for that correction, Bryan, not Bryant.

I could be wrong, won't be the first time, but wasn't Dennis Bryan a Senior Vice President of the old Western Lithium?

No doubt that DOE and GM have researched all aspects of it quite thoroughly and, again, LAC is claiming now that the technology isn't all that new, just adapting previous technology from other forms of processing mine ore other than lithium to the lithium processing situation.

I look forward to any future comments you may have on the subject, whether related to conversation with Dennis Bryan or not.

My focus on the benefits of DLE may entirely be unwarranted as it applies or doesn't apply to the processing of lithium clay.  The processing of raw minerals into a finished product is way out of my wheel house, but that being the case it doesn't kill my curiosity as to whether or not such an innovation would be possible.  Guess I will just have to wait and see what, if any, information turns up in that regard.

Thanks for your post.  Looking forward to reading more.

Waiting for 2027 will be an exercise in frustration, but "waiting" is not anything new to all of us here who have waited this long already.  Another viewpoint would justifiably be that LAC has taken on huge obstructions to success and tackled each one of them already. The U.S. must be the most arduous country in the world for bringing a new mine, regardless of the mineral mined, to fruition.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply