Free

Just for explanation:  I had a request by a member to look into why JDubski has apparently been banned.  I had to delete that request because of content that violated the 6 Rules, however I am satisfied that the person asking me to look into the situation with JDubski had no malice in their message and their purpose was simply to seek justice for JDubski.

I have to enforce the 6 Rules, regardless, so I deleted the post... but I have complied with their request and submitted a note to Agoracom.com Admin requesting that they review JDubski's situation and investigate the nature of any charge that may have been brought about him that caused him to apparently be banned and his posts removed.

All of us here on this Agoracom.com Hub are transplants from "TOB" elsewhere and we are all aquainted with the high caliber of posts that have always been the trademark of JDubski.

I am confident that if Agoracom.com Admin investigates thoroughly any complaint that might have been filed against JDubski that they will come to a fair and just ajudication in his favor.

I  can't imagine JDubski doing anything that would justify banning him from Agoracom.  He has always been a valued contributor both here and on "TOB".   

okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply