Free

I  can try, but I don't have a channel of communication with Agoracom.com admin that would be similar to the Private Message situation.  It isn't as though I can do a "chat" with them, but I can request a review of the situation.  I was hoping that JD would read my posts and submit a request for a review of his situation on his own, since I think that might carry more weight.

My request will be sort of a shot in the dark because I don't know for sure why he was banned.  I will request that admin review his actual posts here and on the other Agoracom Hub where he also has contributed, although very sparsely there ( maybe 2-3 posts at the most ).  I believe that an actual review of his words would be to his benefit because I can not imagine that he has actually been guilty of a "Violation" of the 6 Rules in any way, except possibly in the overactive imagination of the presumed perpertrator of this apparent injustice. 

You and I both know from long experience who it probably is and what her motivation is, she is determined to disrupt the normal flow of information posts about LAC as a revenge mechanism for the valid criticisim by members of this Hub previously on TOB.  Her MOI is attack, attack and attack and she is frustrated because that is not allowed on Agoracom so she wants to cause damage to each of the members here who have previously been critical of her on TOB.    I won't mention her name here on this Hub, but all members here who belonged on the TOB know exactly of whom I speak.  Her objective is to sabotoge this Hub and all of its members.  Of course the above is just my opinion, but all of us have encountered previously her volitile, obnoxious and offensive posts where she accuses anyone who disagrees with her as a "liar" and a "moron", etc., etc.  She was the single motivation for me to come to Agoracom.com.. frankly to get away from her and the way she poisoned TOB.

I would ask any reviewer from Agoracom to note that I have purposely omitted any identification of who this person is.  There is no need to identify her to the members of this Hub who have come in contact with her behavior on another messag board.  If she is anything she is "consistent".  We view Agoracom as a "Safe Haven" from her nefarious promulgations and attacks.   Thank you, Agoracom!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply