Free
Message: Re: I plan on reporting you to AGORACOM ( from a post dated 14 October 2020 by Number4orr and my reply)

Since my first post on the Agoracom.com LAC Hub on 16 April 2020, the breakdown on Violations reported includes 22% of that total by another individual whom I will not name here.  44% of the total violations since this Hub's inception on 16 April 2020 have been by:  Number4orr.  

The rest have been Violations where the complaintant was, in fact, Agoracom management.  It isn't that there have been a huge number of "Violations" filed, but I am just pointing out that Number4orr is a repeat complaintant regarding his/her claims of "Violations".  

The October 14 post by Number4orr is the first and only post by Number4orr on Agoracom since he/she joined as a new member to Agoracom on 20 April 2020, 4 days after I made the first post on this Hub and activated the Agoracom.com Lithium Americas Hub.

It is my belief, although I have no definitive proof, that Number4orr is a disgruntled person from the Yahoo LAC message board who recognized back in April that a new message board for LAC was being set up over here on Agoracom and that he/she viewed that Hub somehow as a threat and was determined to undermine that Hub.  That belief is only valid if, indeed, Number4orr is the same individual as the one I suspect who still posts over on the Yahoo message board under a different username.  As I mentioned, 44% of the "Violations" filed against anyone on this Hub have been filed by Number4orr.  Furthermore, I am not the only member herein who has had a complaint filed against them by Number4orr.  I can't go into the details on this any further, but I mention it to draw attention to his/her intent.  Why would anyone post multiple "Violation" complaints as a new member of Agoracom.com and, at the same time, never post one single message on that same Hub until today?

The answer to that question calls upon the query of just what is the incentive behind this activity.  Now, if this came from an active participant in the Hub who regularly posted here and who became convinced that his or her views were somehow derided by the other members then, maybe then, I could understand that it was due to "sour grapes".  That just isn't the case here.  In this case we have an otherwise silent member whose chief purpose in membership has been only to file "Violation" complaints against active members on this Hub.  It seems that the purpose here is to cause problems and undermine the Hub, since he/she has filed complaints against more than one member herein.  Of course, the validity of those complaints was and is a matter for the Agoracom.com management to decide.  I submit that in my own opinion, at least, the supposed "Violations" have been a contrived situation by the complaintant for reasons known only to him/her and not based on merit.  Again, that is just an opinion.  

Below is a copy of my first post here, dated 16 April 2020.  It states why I came here and the reason has not changed:

Welcome anyone interested in Lithium Americas and all previous members of the Agoracom.com Western Lithium board

posted on Apr 16, 2020 02:10PM

16 April 2020  I post under the username of "okiedo".  I am a long time investor in Lithium Americas and before that I had invested in Lithium Americas.  I have posted on the Agoracom.com Western Lithium message board for years.  I was never able to get that name changed to: Lithium Americas.

Today, I discovered that Agoracom.com actually has a message board titled:  Lithium Americas.  Just no one has ever posted on it until today, until right now.  My post is #1 here.  I hope that I am joined soon by dissatisfied message board members from the Yahoo Finance Lithium Americas message board.  The advantages are clear in posting here... those advantages are all specified in the 6 Rules of Agoracom.com and, in addition, we have the advantage of Private Messaging individual member to individual member.  I will put a notice over on the Western Lithium Agoracom.com message board to request that members there come over to this site since the name here is updated to Lithium Americas.  Looking forward to reading serious contributions from new members here that are devoid of all the acrimony and behaviour challenges that exist over on the Yahoo Finance message board.  Thank goodness for Agoracom.com's responsible format!!1  Thank You, Agoracom.com!!!!   Bill ( okiedo )

New Message
Please login to post a reply