Free
Message: I think most regulars on this forum also monitor TOB

Yup, agree with absolutely everything you said. I also truly respect the principle that pretty much everyone employs of attributing the source of the post or information, if it is not yourself. Well done and I am very disppointed when I see otherwise. 

I find that the Yahoo forum has changed a lot over the past month or so. Part of this is because I have muted so many of the offensive posters, or the ones that provide too many gifs. I think a lot of the trolls have left the forum becauser there's too much meat there now and their antics don't get the play they want.

Having said that, was it you okiedo who started this Agora forum about 6 months ago? I remember someone getting fed up on Yahoo and advertising that they were starting a forum here. I also remember that it was slow going at the start.

In any case, I want to thank you and anyone else responsible for getting this forum up and running, and for putting the hard work into managing the forum. You are effusive in your praise of we minions for participating, but I don't think we've recipricated enough in our thanks for what you do. Pretty sure I can speak for everyone when I say thank you for both your LAC stuff and for your administrative work. It is truly appreciated!

New Message
Please login to post a reply