Free

Jul 26, 2021 04:32PM
Jul 27, 2021 11:21AM

Pavel and Cal:  Two of the most important people on this Hub.  I like Cal's comment:

"I am not sure we want political talk here but you can always PM  me for further discussion."

Allow me to suggest:  How about exchanging email addresses via PM and then taking the politics to a 1 on 1 email interchange?

I feel that I know both of you very well and have tremendous respect for you both.  Both of you are aware of some of my own political opinions via PM and email.

I don't want to discourage a lively interchange in the least, I only want to encourage a different place for that lively interchange.  Fortunately or unfortunately, we live in a time where people seem to look under every rock and examine every sentence said or written for some type of communication that is "offensive" to them.  Politics is an area where this is in vogue more than any other.  

Let me extend the invitation to both of you to slap my hand the next time I transgress this modern day social border, but in the meantime, guys, take it to a 1 on 1 email exchange.  Please.... and, definitely, "Thank You!"   Okiedo

Cal
Jul 29, 2021 09:17AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply