Free

The article below contradicts assumptions commonly relayed about inferior quality and demand for Chinese EVs, not just in China but also elsewhere in the world, particularly in Asia and in South America.  As an additional wound to Western EV manufacturers it provides a viewpoint as to why Chinese EV companies are listening to the consumer vs stone deaf Western manufacturers.  

I am not certain that everything in the article is as bad as the author paints it, but he certainly does give one pause to think and consider that just maybe he is right.  Maybe.

I Went To China And Drove A Dozen Electric Cars. Western Automakers Are Cooked

On the other hand, he paints a far different picture about the overall acceptance of EVs in China and in much of the world outside Europe and North America.  If he is correct about that then the present slump in EV sales in Europe and North America is not indicative of what is going on elsewhere in the world and demand is not a word that has been removed from the vocabulary of new car buyers.  As demand for EVs goes, so goes the demand for more lithium.

I didn't post this on the Discussion Forum, because some would question the subject as not being directly linked to LAC.  Still, it has an intrique on its own merits.

It will be lost to the members of this message board because we are few in numbers and no one ever looks back here on the Off Topic Forum

Okiedo

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply