Free

You may have seen articles recently that refer to Nevada as being the U.S. Lithium "Hub".  Or maybe you haven't.  Well, there are good reasons for that moniker.  It doesn't take away from the fact the North Carolina, California and Arkansas can claim their own spotlight regarding U.S. Lithium, but after all here in Nevada we have an abundance of wannabee lithium mines, lithium mines in actual development such as Thacker Pass for LAC and we even have Lithium Recycling companies, one of which is right here in River City, er... in Reno.

About Us – American Battery Technology Company

I don't think there is much doubt the State of Nevada is "in development" to become the U.S. Lithium Hub.  As of today we still have the only lithium commercial mine in the U.S., the Silver Peak Mine.

There are more and more reasons to suspect that LAC's Thacker Pass Mine will be the center stone of that Lithium Hub ring for Nevada since it has the single greatest lithium reserves of any projected or existing lithium mine in the U.S. and the third most of any lithium mine in the world.

Some sunshine peeking through the FOG!

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply