Commercialized a highly effective skin cancer scanning device

Used for over 12 years and supported by more than 15 published clinical studies

Sponsored

Thank you for your kind words. My role has expanded which has allowed me to hire additional members to our team to handle the major projects we are currently installing and in the process of closing. I take this role with great responsibility and I am determined to work with our team to make sure getting access to a Dermatological assessment is as easy as getting a flu shot.

No one should have to die because of skin cancer it is on the surface of your skin and easily assessable. I believe we are the leader in teledermatology and our new website represents that position. The nodular melanoma we show on the home page is the most lethal of skin cancers and our technology allowed Dr.Champagne to assess it because of the image quality. This patient will go on and have a full life, without our technology, the outcome would have been much different.  We exist to save lives is truly in our DNA.

So now that the reorganization is complete we are focused on delivering revenue in Q3-Q4 as promised. We will release our Q2 numbers shortly and I will find out from our CFO exactly when and report back.

We will give a full corporate update shortly, I believe shareholders' are entitled to better shareholder communication. We are committed to being better at this and have hired a communication company to help us with our messaging and communication.

We have large scale initiatives currently underway in Canada and the USA. We will update as much as we can in the update. We are very pleased with our progress in all areas. Unfortunately, these large scale projects take longer than investors expect and that causes anxiety. I understand that and wish I could say more. I think our shareholders will be pleased with the outcomes of all our current projects once we release the results. All projects and countries are moving along and our technology is recognized as best in breed from the dermatology community. It has been an interesting time and COVID-19 has increased the wait time to see a dermatologist dramatically. We are poised to exploit this unique opportunity and I look forward to updating everyone shortly.

New Message
Please login to post a reply