Commercialized a highly effective skin cancer scanning device

Used for over 12 years and supported by more than 15 published clinical studies

Sponsored

I think this is a very fair question. The truth is we have a number of clinics up and running We were making sure we have all logistics and workflow in perfect order. They are running flawlessly and so why haven't we put them on our website? Our old website was such a poor representation of our company that I wanted to redo the site and get it right.

This of course takes time and money. With our recent raise, it allowed MedX to hire a  communication team and get our brand, and corporate messaging properly represented.  I think the new site does this quite well and we have had great feedback from our investors and the community we serve. 

Now that we have launched the new website, version 1.0 we will bee adding content over the next few weeks until the site complete. We of course have the locator button built and will be adding where our locations are so people can have access to our service. Sorry for the delay but we will have all of this up and running shortly. In a few weeks once the site is fully populated I would ask that you review it and if you feel we are missing anything please send me your thoughts and I will forward them to our team for consideration. 

mike.druhan@medxhealth.com

Hope this helps.

New Message
Please login to post a reply