Commercialized a highly effective skin cancer scanning device

Used for over 12 years and supported by more than 15 published clinical studies

Sponsored

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Mexico. Mexico has been a bit of a challenge due to the COVID-19 issue. This has taken a bit longer than anticipated, not because there are any issues regarding MedX obtaining clearance in Mexico but rather delays caused by the slow down in the registry office in both Canada and Mexico. Having said that we are confident that we have completed all of the filings required by the regulatory body and we are simply waiting for final approval. This could take as little as a few weeks to a month or more. In the interim, we have been working with our partners in Mexico on training their sales team so when we receive approval we can hit the ground running. 

We have been shipping scopes to Brazil and that market has been responding very well to our technology. It is a very big country and we have many opportunities there. You have been a shareholder for a very long time and I understand your frustration. I believe we are the leader in teledermatology and over the next year, I am sure we will demonstrate this to our shareholder base.

COVID-19 has been a two-edged sword it has slowed some of our projects but on the other hand, the demand for teledermatology has increased dramatically. We have been able to recruit and hire world-class sales executives and their efforts are already generating revenue. Thank you for your trust and patience. I know it hasn't been easy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply