Welcome To The MagIndustries HUB On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Re: Financing????? China National Complete Plant to build plant in Congo

Re: Financing????? China National Complete Plant to build plant in Congo

posted on Feb 02, 2010 11:00AM

The market does not seem impressed. The 59 highs seemed to be mostly the work of Desjardins, but there was a lot of buying at 58, slumping off today. i guess the close from yesterday hinted at that. It is interesting to note the differences in SP reaction between maa and complant-the latter spiking nicely on heavy volume. is that bc the market doesnt believe the maa story anymore (after the sinohydro fiasco)?

Also interesting-apparently there is a real divergence in analyst reaction-one house dropping its target to under a buck, while the other has apparently raised it to almost 2 bucks.

I dont blame analysts who might be less than convinced--at the end of the day the conference call did not seem to add any real meat to the maa bones. Basically, we were told to wait and find out. Regarding the past, we were told that shi t happens, which angered me. Nevertheless, i think if they manage to bring the capex down, and all but promised that it would come down, we will see a jump.

IMO, MAA has definitely become a "Show me" stock and will only seem to rise with firm news, possibilities will be largely ignroed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply