Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Opc, thanks for the welcome comment. I am glad to be here, too. Thanks, again. Sorry for the delay getting back to you. Babysitting a lot for my grandson, Nate, while my daughter, Laurie, tries to regenerate her love life. Nate is 5. Laurie is 34.

Yes, logically, financing should come before partnering for reasons expressed by members of this forum including your own. I too am worried about the trial length. I wonder if the bioequivalence numbers are working? Maybe it is too soon to tell. There must be some numbers being generated...Why did Hakan buy some shares? Any ideas? I have only 10 shares. I am glad for anyone more committed then myself. I went from over exuberance (sp.) to - get me out of this situation in tact - as soon as that 2CRL broke. Now, I am trying to have the fortitude to wait to buy back in, but it's looking positive for you guys as far as a possible run-up. Oh well, I talked to my land broker, Gladys DeLettera, this morning (she called at noon). Everything appears to falling into place. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed. This would mean as much to me - or more - than MNKD stock, because I made my own destiny rather than Alfred Mann doing it for me. That's the way I have always tried to approach my life. The people making me an offer want to build a line of greenhouses and their homes on the property which extends one entire mile in length, and they are very knowledgeable about their enterprise. I kinda' like their approach, so I will go out to see their implementation if it gets off the ground, because I have some more property south in Socorro County that is breathtaking with plenty of underground water everywhere.

I don't trust mgmt's comments regarding dilution unless Al received his money from selling the majority of his other enterprises. I know Al through Sol Steiner, and Al has integrity. That's why I was shocked what Al did in this last dilution. I assume he got tired of Wall Street and the FDA trying to destroy him. That's much more than I can say for Sol. Sol lives in a 5 million house in New Jersey. He hates to lose at everyone else's expense. Sol pays himself with everyone else's stock purchases with every company he ever started. The researchers WORK FOR HIM - period! No love losses - ever.

I want to clarify my horse results. I win 80% of the time when I get to go to Charlestown, which is 160 miles round trip for only 9 races. That does not mean I pick 80% of those 9 races. I win 80% of my visits. Still, that spans over the last two or three years going. The mile tracks like Pimlico and Laurel are tougher, because they have better horses, which makes it harder to differentiate the subtle differences needed to eliminate the dogs from the real runners. My confidence is so high; I want to rent an apartment by the month there, so I can avoid the long drive home and only come home on Sunday evenings, and Monday and Tuesdays. I'll have to look up that TV show "Lucky". Is it a weekly event?

If you think there could be some negative repercussion to people knowing my email address, feel free to delete it.

I want to say, Opc, you always have my attention. You are a hard-nosed, very intelligent guy, who tells it like he sees it. I like that the most about you. How is your brother? I hope you two weathered the storm.

New Message
Please login to post a reply