Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Gladys called me today for the 3rd day in a row. If all the pieces and all the stars align, it looks like August 10th. I get a nice down payment, and I give a 6 month mortgage at 4% with the buyer's option to extend the mortgage out for one additional 6 month timeframe. None of the monthly payments between the 1st to those possible 12 months goes toward principal. Land mortgages are tough to get, but these people have lots of cash. They want a land mortgage with better rates than mine, and I believe they want to conserve cash for their greenhouses and family homes on the property. They already have a mortgage land broker of their own and have prepared their end of the paperwork. I never count my chickens before they hatch though. Even MNKD taught me that.

Thanks for the information concerning Matt's comments and the financing issues. I hate to say it, but Cellutose said the same thing many months ago.

I am glad to hear your brother survived with his life even though it sounds like it was quite an ordeal and will always effect him... Sorry about that part of it.

GL, Opc. Thanks for setting up this forum.

New Message
Please login to post a reply