Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Babaoriley, I ruined the best chance of my life at Santa Anita when I was in my 20s. A horse from Pimlico named Brandy K was shipped out there. I won with him at 17to1 and hit a big exacta at Pimlico several months before his move, so my antennae went up when I saw him entered at Santa Anita in the mud - really muddy! I HAD to work the day he ran and had to listen to the race on the radio as he closed from last to win at $119. They had $5 exactas then. The tote board lit up due to the amount required to bet. Well, I got disgusted as Brandy K kept moving up the claiming ladder and winning and winning at huge prices. The exactas were monstrous each time. It still pains me to say I never bet a penny on him. Needless to say, I gave up betting Santa Anita. Avoid Golden Gate if you can. Pleasanton can be fair at times. I just cannot bet horses sight unseen anymore, or on simulcast. I need the post parade and the 10 minute warm-up to make my decisions. Try it sometime, but you gotta' throw out the racing form and all the stastistical info and trust your eyes.

Thanks for the info. about the show called Luck! GLTY.

New Message
Please login to post a reply