Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

opc
Jul 12, 2012 02:58PM

How better to generate revenue for the MM? Let it run (which IMO it has wanted to do for months but been under the thumb of the MM's) sell more calls and puts and allow your short buddies to short some more from a better vantage point.

There have been more retail players (aka suckers) to paint the picture to through the positive pr's from "insider trades". Not one report has indicated the shares aquired by Mann are simply the consummation of the deal announced in February on the debt to equity swap.

Matt trots out the we have lots of ways to finance this to approval comment today with "creative deals". I cringe when I hear the man who came up with the Seaside88 deal talking about creative financing. This is the same guy who broguht us a 30% dilution when Al had decribed the last wave of financing as minimally dilutive.

I have not wavered in my conviction the product is a winner but find it difficult to hold management in the level of esteem which I once did.

You have every right to be skeptical. In the meantime it appears MNKD is back on the radar for the swing and momentum traders which makes it interesting.

opc
Jul 12, 2012 03:45PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply