Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Unfortunately, UC did not ask for a halt, one was forced on them for late filing. Then they filed around 9 Friday night. For whoever was asking about them, go to SEDAR site, financials, MD&A are there for your reading pleasure.

I believe there is now a review by the BSC or whomever before the halt will be lifted. Don't quote me on that.

I read the MD&A with considerable interest. So should anyone else interested in these area plays. UC has back in to 55% on certain Spider/kwg properties. This bunch have collectively hit 10 separate VMS occurences in The Bay, James that is.

Personally, I was in UC before NOT and before the whoop hit the fan up in TheBay. Don't take my ramblings as a ringing endorsement of UC or anyone else. Do your own reading on the area plays. I am trying to look over s'more of em. Humpin that truck around all week kinda curtails my time so occasionally I will look at and heavily DD a stock mentioned by others.

NOT happens to be a stock I bought after chattin with ShareWizard on another board for a moly miner. DD on NOT was as close to a no brainer as they come.

What the heck became to the Sharewiz fella. I asked this question on the NOT board and got no answer. Oh well, thanks Wiz in absentia.

The Trucker

Nov 11, 2007 04:38AM
Nov 11, 2007 12:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply