Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Hi Justduke. The words direction goes to the southwest does very little for us as investors. I'm not disputing the statement as true or false, but please share with us the reasons why you believe that to be true. I listened to the latest interview from Nemis and I believe he states that from the last holes drilled he believes the strike is open in all directions. I also believe NOT is not drilling any closer to FNC's property for a reason, that reason should be obvious to everyone. A fellow investor took the map of NOT's drilling locale's and superimposed them atop a map of FNC's property, I was shocked when I seen it. I can't post that map on this site because he posted it on a pay site but I will tell you this.Many that seen it went out and bought shares of FNC.

It had been explained to me that deposits such as NOT's find are often broken up into several deposits over a vast area. So you could have the motherlode in one spot and a few miles down the road have an extension with another find. Here is my belief. NOT has discovered a very high grade small tentacle of the discovery, the motherlode still hasn't been discovered. I think several high grade discoveries will be found in the not too distant future. Whoever ends up with the motherlode discovery will be the big winner. My belief, and I base this on the old EM survey is that FNC has the motherlode on their property.

We all have our belief's and reasons why we believe them to be true. Our job on this forum is to present the facts so we can all make informed decisions and hopefully make the right choice.

Good luck to us all.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply