Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

The thing about smells

posted on Nov 17, 2007 05:58AM

When I used to be in the mutual fund business, I could shower for an hour after a hard day of floggin and the smell never did come off.

The thing I notice about a lot of investors in the McFaulds thing, especially NOT, is that new car smell. Buy first, then get on the boards and ask if the drilling results are good. Sheesh. With that, seems to come a tremendous impatience. "My god, we need news and we need it now." Well, no you don't. This whole area needs to be poked and that aint happenin before next weekend, and no mill will appear by Christmas and your shares wont be a ten bagger in 30 days in NOT, or any of the other plays. In 12 or 18 months that will be a different story. And there will be many entries exits in that time.

This area will be exciting for quite a while yet, specially in January or so when the fly over results are in and the ground gets punched by a host o' folks. Great time to be a guy like Al. Should be fun for him. For me, being gone all week, there are benefits too. Don't know what's goin on all week so I don't get the chance to sweat and panic, fuss and blather RTQ's and all. Forced calm and long term view.

My calm long term view is, buy a bunch of em, toss em in a corner and revisit around Easter. Appears about everyone up there is gonna hit something as evidenced by UC/spider/kwg, NOT etc.

By the by, give Jim Voisin a listen on UC. He talks patience as well. Talks about meteorites also.

That "toss em in a corner thing is not for you, Al. Gonna go out on a limb here and quess you knew that. Hee Hee.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply