Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Well another terrible day for the McFaulds Lake stocks. However, I'm drawing a line in the sand right here and calling the down trend over. Yes people have been bailing, but if you take a good look you will see today's slide was on low volume, so no biggie. It was a matter of investors panicking and selling off their winners to make up for their losers.

I sold my PRB that I bought yesterday, as my threshold for losses is very tight on these stocks currently. Had a mental stop loss on this stock, it got hit, so I sold. Looking back, glad I did, cause for some reason PRB was not in favour today. No use throwing good money away in this market.

However, I backed up the truck and loaded up on FNC and NOT today. Flipped NOT once to bring down my cost per share.

I believe the market correction is over, we may see some pain tomorrow, but for the most part I think the worse is behind us. I'm calling for a huge uptrend to start now and to continue into next spring. Todays share prices will look very cheap shortly. Anyone with cash on the sidelines, get in now while the getting is cheap. JMHO

Al

Nov 20, 2007 02:06PM
Nov 20, 2007 03:43PM
Nov 21, 2007 02:15AM

Nov 21, 2007 02:54AM
Nov 21, 2007 03:20AM

Nov 21, 2007 03:36AM

Nov 21, 2007 04:58AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply