Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Nov 20, 2007 01:56PM
Nov 20, 2007 02:06PM
Nov 20, 2007 03:43PM
Nov 21, 2007 02:15AM

Nov 21, 2007 02:54AM

Good morning shakey, hope all is well with you and may your trading day be a prosperous one. Support and resistance levels is something I get from yesterdays trading pattern and the charts.

The lower open and then rise theory was for the markets in general.

To be honest with you on NOT, I would hold off buying to see if those support levels hold today. The stock doesn't look good in the short term as there appears to be nothing to prop the share price up. The stock needs news, plain and simple. When I post buy and sells it is with a short term view of a stock. I often buy and sell in a very short term time frame, often a matter of minutes. The best way to play NOT for the longer term buy and hold types is to figure out if you want to be in the stock and then buy 1/3 of the amount of stock you want to own. Then tomorrow buy another 1/3 and then perhaps the next day buy the last 1/3, in this way you will get an average price and avoid buying a top. Repeat that excercise when you sell. When I post support and resistance levels it should be used as a tool for your entry and exit strategy only, not as a holy grail.

I try and avoid telling anyone when to buy or sell a stock, I can only tell someone what I do. Each individual investor has different time frames on their investments, making it impossible for anyone to know anyone else's particular style.

Hope that helps in some small way.

Al

Nov 21, 2007 03:36AM

Nov 21, 2007 04:58AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply