Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Message: McFaulds Area plays Highs and Lows-My investment Strategy

"I'd take a flame thrower to this place" Al Pacino. Recently paraphrased by Alcollard.

There are some on the NOT board that deserved that smokin. I think the ones that bought around $7 are the same ones that are, apparently, long NOT and then going on the boards and asking what a 43-101 is, or azimuth or "are these good drill results?" To some extent, they need this sobering bit of reality in the drop to $4. Hopefully they don't panic and sell. We need all the money we can get investing in the juniors. Hopefully they will now take the time to learn about the business instead of following a tip from some pal.

I've been looking pretty hard at Fancamp and Probe and I'd say you could very well be correct in your assesments there. I hope I can scrape together some coinage before the aero survey or another NOT glory hole hits the airwaves, cause I suspect either will trigger that festivities up there.

Speaking of trading platforms, I was asking about Tradefreedom. Your opinion would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply