Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Al,

reading your posts here gets me even more disturbed.

Because you wouldn´t read my post in the NOT board let me just reply with some statements to your comments http://www.agoracom.com/ir/Noront/messages/639247

First of all I see you not as an INVESTOR (as you described yourself) but as a SPECULATOR, which to me is a big difference.

The difference is the time I´m holding a stock because I believe in long term gains vs. profit on short term swings.

And for my next thought on this issue you are a prime example:

because you are - as a SPECULATOR - mainly not interested in fundamentals of a company (management, properties, financial situation) but only in market sentiment, you go to a board and post things about a company that are influencing others (mostly in a negative way) to get back in cheaper.

The prime example is your post on BMK and your reaction afterwards (as seen in this post I reply to).

For me this is bashing in the first place followed by being dishonest to other board members because you do not stick to what you have said (you could have told everybody that you would still speculate on BMK and would go short, couldn´t you ?).

And don´t tell me boards have no influence !

Why would you as a busy speculator (having to look after several monitors simultaneously all day long to spot the swings) spend so much time posting if it wasn´t for your benefit ?  

Call me a perma bull and silly INVESTOR (that´s what I am, long term shareholder in companies that are undervalued and have huge potential) but at least I´m honest and stick to my words (for the record: I have never said NOT $20) !

I wish you luck with your strategy.

Fantomas

New Message
Please login to post a reply