Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

First let me say this to you FANTOMAS, I never jump on a poster unless someone jumps on me first. I only respond, i don't attack anyone for their thoughts or how they choose to play the markets. But I do respond when directly attacked by people saying things like I am trying to manipulate a stock so I can buy it cheaper, or I am trying to influence new people in the market so I can buy their shares on the cheap after they dump in a panic. When I hear this kind talk I draw the line, I say bull chit.

I have done as much due diligence on Norant as any investor out there. To think I haven't is to not know me. I take investing seriously. To say I'm not a long term investor in NOT is a riduclous statement by you or anyone else. Yes, I buy and sell NOT shares on a daily basis, my reason is to make money, for that I'm not ashamed or afraid to tell anyone. My style of investing adds liquidity to the market, it enables the small guy to buy shares or sell shares at any given time.

Many perma-bulls don't see this, they are so in love with the stock they own they think anyone who sells a share is a basher, trying to ruin their life. Perma-bulls think the stock they own should go up in price every day, they lose sight of the fact stocks have valuation models. For instance every tonne of ore NOT proves up, adds to what the market cap of the stock should be. Some times a stock gets ahead in share price to what it is actually worth then it sells down to what it's really worth. This is where the perma-bull starts pointing fingers, blaming the guy who sold, calling him a basher, or   a low down no good shorter, etc etc

The stock market is a big universe, it is for every type of investor. All investors deserve a part of it. Shorters have their rights, daytraders, swing traders, position traders, perma-bears, perma-bulls, etc etc. All should be able to trade the way they see fit, without having to endure being called bashers, morons, idiots etc etc. Only problem is the perma bulls can't see this. They believe their style of stock ownership is the only way, all others are goofs who have no right to exist in their world. Case in point, how many posts on the NOT forum have been erased because they don't back up the perma-bull cause?

My reaction to BMK when they came out with a PP at $.40 when the stock was trading at $.86 was to lash out at management. They let the big guys in that stock on the cheap. You or I as the little guy had to pay $.86 a share, they allowed people because they had pull in that stock for $.40, that not only diluted the market cap of the stock for those honest shareholders already in, but showed managements total lack of respect for their shareholders. It was wrong and still is, its not good for the investing world in general to allow this tradegy. That was my beef, I was looking out for the little guy, you and I. Since that rant I have traded BMK probably 20 times, I have beat them, made money from them on every trade, that is my little way to lash out at them. Sorry if I sound bitter at BMK management but I was then and still am now. Enough said, i well retaliate against them in my own small way.

You see FANTOMAS you think i'm the bad guy, always trying to steal from the perma-bull. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I will stick up for the small guy  every chance i can. If you think I want you or any other investor to lose money in the stock market, you are completely wrong.

Al 

New Message
Please login to post a reply