Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

To say yesterday was a non event for the McFaulds Lake stocks would be an understatement. The low volume and slow bleed in the share prices in fact will start to accelerate if NOT doesn't come out with assay results soon. The longer the assays take the more money that will be taken off the table from NOT and shifted to the other area stocks. This will be a big problem for Nemis going forward.

The chances of one of the area play stocks going up 50% is much more probable than the share price of NOT going up 50% is the best way to explain my thoughts from above. Of course the other stocks are much riskier. NOT has proven they have the goods, the other stoks have only proved they own dirt, NOT has proven their dirt has economic value.

Yesterday I took the plunge and picked up my trader shares in FNC to compliment my long term holdings. I paid $1.48 and with these traders I plan on trading these shares in and out with the thought of picking up a few cents here and there on the trades. The idea here is to knock a few cents per share off the cost of my long term shares. The goal is getting those long termers down to zero.

Key #'s today for the McFaulds Lake stocks.

NOT...pivot point is $5.17 with resistance points at $5.30, $5.50 and $5.63, support points are $4.97, $4.84 and $4.64

FNC...pivot point is $1.50 with R at $1.56, $1.61 and $1.67, S points are $1.45, $1.39 and $1.34

BMK...pivot point is $.69 with R at $.72, $.75 and $.78, S points are $.66, $.63 and $.60

FWR...pivot point is $.25 with R at $.28, $.30 and $.33, S points are $.23, $.20 and $.18

Good luck to all McFaulds Lake stock holders. We NEED news !!!

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply