Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Re: PM

in response to by
posted on Feb 02, 2008 05:38AM

Guess if I'm wrong then in good company because that's the way I'm betting. Noront 70% and FWR 30% of holdings.

Not including holdings in Pinetree Financial which was intended to play an number of the juniors with perhaps more protection against downside. Now that was the dumbest thing I've done in a long time since they where hammered down farther than anyone and coming up more slowly because of exposure to a lot of junion uranium and gold that just haven't recovered as fast as McFauld lake plays.

When new comes out and both Noront and FNC run it's going to be difficult to guage at what point to sell some and take money off the table. Any ideas? Of course the run will require visuals on new anomablity and assuming heavy trading volume.

It's maybe more of a day trading question because I feel they will run beyond the value cooler heads would assign. Another anomality means DE 1 can be valued higher and here is my guess.

Noront's fair value $1 for everything but DE 1, DE 1 at $4 if another anomality is hit and $2 for anomality hit = $7

Fancamp currently at $1.70 of which maybe $1 is for anomality and location of claims next to Noront. Another hit on Noront should double claim value = $2.70 but feel a bit higher, maybe to $3.50

Of course panic buying could take higher but then expect fall back to below what I'd consider fair value.

New Message
Please login to post a reply