Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

The worlds indice's have finally started to stabalize as we are no longer seeing the large losses or gains that have plagued us for the last month. We may be in for a flat indice period with some sideways trading as investors try and figure out how the sub prime mess will play out. Perhaps the sky isn't falling after all. These whipsaw markets are hard on the nerves, stability is nice to see.

I see we have some questions on why PRB and FNC would want to do a deal with NOT. Poly has said if they don't, they are probably months away from drilling. I think his reasoning is sound and I will try and explain why. There is much more too drilling a property than just setting up a drill and putting down a hole. You need a camp for the people that are running the drills to live. You need an entire team before you can set up a site to drill. McFaulds Lake is a very remote area, it cost a lot of money to set up a camp since everything is done by helicopters, there are no roads to these properties.

For FNC and PRB if they could come up with some sort of a deal with NOT, they could use NOT's existing camp to set up a base to drill from. This would be a huge cost saving measure and would be one way they could drill in the very near future. In McFaulds Lake in the middle of winter you just don't put up a few tents and declare a camp to drill from. This is the far north, weather conditions are extreme, you need some basic infastructure or you just can't survive.

NOT, is light years ahead of all the other companies in McFaulds Lake, they have the infastructure needed to drill their properties year around. All other companies are at NOT's mercy to do a deal with them or spend millions setting up a camp of their own and they just can't do this in the winter, they would have to wait for early summer to build such a camp. I believe this is why Poly has said no deal with NOT, and these companies would be months away from drilling. I hope somehow this explanation helps people understand just how complex drilling for these various companies will be, in McFaulds Lake.

Yesterday NOT announced a PP for $26 million, this caught many investors by suprise including me. I had the misguided perception that NOT was doing the 43-101 to enable themselves to do future financing. However we slice this, love it or hate it, it appears to be a done deal, so time to move on. No use beating a dead horse on this issue. What we do, know now, is NOT is well financed going ahead, there should be no need to worry about money for the next 18 months to 2 years going forward. They can now concentrate on drilling their McFaulds Lake properties. Hats off to Nemis, for closing a chapter in the NOT saga and moving on to what really matters, assays from the drill programs.

Today PRB announced a PP to raise $2 million to enable them to drill their McFaulds Lake properties. A flow through financing at $.75 with an attached half share warrant at $1.50 for every full share aquired looks very reasonable considering PRB closed at $.66 yesterday. Well done David Palmer, nice to see another company with some integrity doing this kind of financing, minimum dilution for the shareholders.

Yesterday NOT, today PRB, I think we are seeing a common theme here. McFaulds Lake is back in play. Fasten your seat belts !!!

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply