Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Benton, Al & FNC

posted on Feb 20, 2008 02:26AM

Benton, you said, "The company does not really need a website - all pertinent information about the company is on Sedar."

I can't think of any time when I've disagreed with anything that you've posted, Benton. And I"ve learned a ton from your postings and the wise words you used from your Dad, as well.

But in this day and age, unless you have very little to advertise about your company, you should absolutely have a website. The internet is worldwide and used by billions of people. It's a must have, for any business, of any merit.

I agree with everything else you said though, about FNC. I don't think this is bad news and as Khareema pointed out, the exact same number of shares in each company may at some point, benefit the shareholders of FNC.

I don't like the words "private company" either AL, but when they attach, "will be going public" to it, it sounds better. However, I know nothing of Sheridan and very little about FNC, so this is just my gut feel, plus the confidence in Benton's postings.

Anyways, this area sure is gettin' interesting. Lots of stuff to come. They gotta make a movie about McFaulds.

strato-dium

I do not own any FNC. I'm tempted quite often to buy in, but have only flipped the stock on two occasions, for a small profit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply