Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free

Yixter/TDL

posted on Nov 12, 2008 04:39AM

Thank you for your great contributions. You are injecting a lot of good comments and life into the board.

Beside the questions you have already asked I would also be interested in knowing more details about the exploration plans going forward, specifically:

1) Barry United (remember, the current Barry deposit is only a small part of the Barry United property);

2) Nelligan

I assume that this development work is to some extent dependent on having sufficient cash flow from current production

Also, as you have mentioned, it would be nice to have more information about the all-in costs. I presume this information will be made available at the upcoming gerneral meeting.

I would also like to know why Marie-Louise Roy continues to sell small amounts of shares(44,000 since August 20, 2008), even at these prices. Is there no other way she can raise lunch money, LOL?

New Message
Please login to post a reply